scBC Framed Icons Art Print
The smallcarBIGCITY Steering Wheel was designed by British designer, Tom Probert in 2019 for petrol heads and car enthusiasts all over the world.
The brief of the scBC line drawing was to design an image with a single black line - the same thickness and colour as the Northern Line on the Underground tube map
The red mini was designed as a simplistic symbol of smallcarBIGCITY & also features as a small enamel badge.
The smallcarBIGCITY company logo was also designed by Tom. The 'smallcar' font is from a 1960s Austin Mini and the 'BIGCITY' is from a 1970s Cooper. The classic red, white and blue livery is inspired by the Union Flag.
- Wow, exhibition-quality prints and framing, a worthy décor centrepiece for years to come
- Premium acrylic pane is clearer and lighter than glass
- Size for scBC Skyscape, scBC Mini & scBC Logo: 20.3 x 20.3cm
- Size for scBC Steering Wheel: 25.3 x 20.3cm
- Dimensions indicate printed image size, excluding mat board and frame
- Box frame: 20mm wide x 40mm deep
- Frame colour: black. Mat board colour: off white
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage